Monday, July 27, 2009

Nate & Travis

Seriously this is so wonderful! I can only image what will come on the wedding day...thank you SO MUCH for these pics! I love them and cannot wait to share with Chris and our family. I've decided sitting here looking at these that at the reception I want to have a digital frame running these photos because they are just so priceless and such great captures of who we are...thank you, thank you, thank you.

I know my Emmy, My mother, will just be thrilled to see these!
Much love and thanks!
I'll be in touch

Erin



I ADORE the pictures!!!!!! It was a beautiful day and you caught everything. I could not be more pleased. I have sent out an e-mail telling everyne to look at your work. I spent the most part of the AM looking instead of working. Oh well.
Everyone that has looked at the site loves it. here are some comments:

WOW WOW WOW what a beautiful day
OH MY GOSH - I'VE NEVER SEEN SUCH TREMENDOUS WEDDING PHOTOS - EVER!! THOSE GUYS DID A PHENOMENAL JOB!!! They literally covered everything for you guys - and the artistic touches and creativity are so good.
What to order, what to order...well, I know one for sure for the Dezells - me leading Jim off the dance floor by his great tie...
Too many to choose from - good luck!!!!

Every picture I have seen of Jessica shows her just glowing...beautiful.


I am loving these!!! I can't wait to see the rest! Thanks!
Nate they were wonderful!!! I have been so busy and have meant to get back to you...our families loved the pictures when we shared the over thanksgiving! Thanks so much again...What are your wedding package rates and how does the traveling work since the wedding is in Charleston? Let me know...

Kortney


Dear Travis and Nate,
The two pictures you all sent are great, thank you!!!!!!!!!!! You all made me pretty and Seth and Liddie look so great! I think the one of us together with the trees behind us beautiful. I love nature, what a perfect background. Seth said he was getting the check in the mail to you all too. I am looking forward to seeing you again at Dana's and Greg's wedding.
thank you so much, if these two are any indication of what is to come I am absolutely thrilled!
Thank you,
Lara



Nate & Travis,
When Dana and Greg began planning their wedding, they knew the photography would be the lasting element of their special day. They wanted a photographer that had a journalistic approach to capture the magical moments but would also participate in the fun. We knew you would be perfect after our first meeting with you last fall.

A few months later, when Seth and Lara began planning their wedding, they wanted their day to be simple yet elegant. The location of their wedding provided a beautiful and natural canvas for a photographer that could “see” the beauty. I was happy to suggest they meet with you and was even happier when they agreed that you would be perfect for their wedding also. So began the anticipation!!

Two weddings within seven weeks, two different venues and four different personalities… We couldn’t be more pleased!! You captured the essence of my children’s weddings from the moment you arrived. Your attention to detail is amazing, yet you can see the whole picture. I love the way the pictures tell the story of each day. Beginning early in the day, your sense of humor helped ease the stress of the day.. You forever captured the poignant moments during the ceremonies with your creative eyes and wonderful angles. And you got some great shots of our guests enjoying themselves during the reception with that fish-eye lens! You were snapping pictures that we didn’t even know about! You were everywhere, but never intrusive or rude. Both days went by so quickly, but we will always have the fabulous pictures to take us back… and we smile!!

The bonus for us is that we now consider you as friends. We will gladly and eagerly recommend you, our friends The DornBrothers, to everyone. Your special touch makes your photography extraordinary and you, Cougar & The Judge, make it all happen!!! Thank you. We will look forward to the next event…whatever that may be!!

Vicki Garner Peal

Mother of the Groom
Seth & Lara Garner – April 18, 2009

Mother of the Bride
Greg & Dana Chapman – June 6, 2009

No comments: